Latest macbook pro issue for copy&paste

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by stuart2102, Feb 19, 2013.

1. stuart2102 macrumors regular

stuart2102

Hi there MacRumorians just wanna ask your help of share how do u fix this concern of mind about copy & paste from my macbook pro mountain lion to my external HD i just found it today, when try to transfer my files to my friends external HD, i thought his HD is the problem because my external HD is working since i started to use my macbook pro last week(new), but when i try to transfer my files to my own external HD i discovered just now that is not working anymore, 4hrs ago when it happens to my friends external HD put on my macbook pro same i am experiencing now hope you can give me answer with this.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here...Are you confusing copy and paste with a simple file transfer?

3. stuart2102 thread starter macrumors regular

stuart2102

oh im sorry if i make you confuse about my explaination uhmm just found the answers minutes ago after i post this concern i should put NTFS apps on my mac because my new external HD is NTFS format, all my 2 imac's has it of NTFS apps only my new macbook pro dont have yet so now after surfing the net i found the answers thanks for your quick response in here

4. snaky69 macrumors 603

You make my head hurt. Punctuation and paragraphs exist for a reason.