Latest macbook pro issue for copy&paste

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by stuart2102, Feb 19, 2013.

1. stuart2102 macrumors regular

May 29, 2011
    Hi there MacRumorians just wanna ask your help of share how do u fix this concern of mind about copy & paste from my macbook pro mountain lion to my external HD i just found it today, when try to transfer my files to my friends external HD, i thought his HD is the problem because my external HD is working since i started to use my macbook pro last week(new), but when i try to transfer my files to my own external HD i discovered just now that is not working anymore, 4hrs ago when it happens to my friends external HD put on my macbook pro same i am experiencing now hope you can give me answer with this.
  2. Macman45 macrumors G5

Jul 29, 2011
    Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean here...Are you confusing copy and paste with a simple file transfer?
  3. stuart2102 thread starter macrumors regular

May 29, 2011
    oh im sorry if i make you confuse about my explaination uhmm just found the answers minutes ago after i post this concern i should put NTFS apps on my mac because my new external HD is NTFS format, all my 2 imac's has it of NTFS apps only my new macbook pro dont have yet so now after surfing the net i found the answers thanks for your quick response in here
  4. snaky69 macrumors 603

Mar 14, 2008
    You make my head hurt. Punctuation and paragraphs exist for a reason.