General Latest on IOS6 Jailbreaking?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iRetired, Dec 5, 2012.

1. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

Just ran across this site:

http://www.unlock-jailbreak.net/

and noted that it is based in Galatia, Romania. I really miss my jailbroken iPhone and I am sorely tempted to try it, but this site just seems a little too shady for an investment from me.

What's the latest word from the dev community on jailbreaking 6.0.1 on a 4S?

2. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

its fake hommie.

just wait. the JB will be out within a couple of months

3. Asator macrumors 6502a

Asator

It sounds to me that you know deep down that it's just a dodgy site but you want you're jailbreak so bad that you're hoping so bad that the site is legit.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

Fill free and try it and report back to us. However just don'y complain when your out your money. ;)

5. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Thread starter is retired.

Retired people get scammed a lot.

Point made !

6. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

The latest?

It's the same is it was yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that,and the day before that.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

8. acorntoy macrumors 6502a

That site is fake.

Everything has gone to ****.

Apple has made their devices significantly harder to crack at the same time when all the big people have decided to spend much less time on jailbreaking.

9. Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

I don't blame them, why bother jailbreaking the lastest boring device.

10. ntegra macrumors regular

Haha, its like he's a heroin junkie and wants to get high so bad he'll buy the stuff that's laced with baking soda and bath salts. You can't blame him though. We all want it bad.