Latest Purhcases - Logitech Trackman / Moshi Palmguard

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by MacUser32, May 7, 2009.

1. MacUser32 macrumors newbie

I recently made two great purchases on Apple shop and wanted to share my feedback.

Firstly I wanted to get a new mouse so I decided to take a chance (at a friends suggestion) and get the Logitech TrackMan. I have to admit, it definitely takes some getting used to. After a few days it really grew on me and I have become a big fan. I usually have a cluttered desk and it is great being able to save the space and not worry about a mouse pad. You would also be surprised at how accurate and quick you can get with it. I would say it is equal to your "normal" mouse once you are used to it. I suggest giving it a try if you are looking for a new mouse.

I also bought a Moshi PalmGuard for my MacBook. I had one of these for my older BlackBook (again, at a friends suggestion) and I loved it. I am always wearing a watch, so I was afraid it was going to scratch the palm area of my MacBook. I've had it on my blackbook for over a year now and no scratches. The unibody version looks to be the same material and is just as nicely color-matched to the aluminum so you barely know its there. I continue to be a fan. Back when I bought my blackbook I could only find it on Moshi's site, but it looks like now it is available on apple shop.

2. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Same feeling about Moshi Palmguard. I just like knowing some protection is there, especially after seeing some threads with nasty scratches.

3. MacUser32 thread starter macrumors newbie

Totally agree. I also bought their ClearGuard a while back. It's really an impressive product. If you haven't seen it yet I would check it out.

4. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Oh I bought both of them :D
    It blows my mind to see how much dust and crap it catches, that would otherwise get right inside my MB.