Latest short film

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by TaKashMoney, Apr 27, 2009.

1. TaKashMoney macrumors 6502

2. gibbz macrumors 68030

3. Pugpuppydude macrumors regular

Oh wow. I really liked it. It was so tense toward the end.. I though he had shot another cop but that was an awesome twist. I like! :)

4. KeithPratt macrumors 6502a

I really liked it too. It's a lot like ***PARTIAL SPOILERS*** a dream I once had where our house was being burgled whilst I was taking a dump. The mind reels: best course of action versus worst case scenario.

Oh, and it's clearly six mins. Show some respect for the below-the-line people.

5. cantthinkofone macrumors 65816

cantthinkofone

6. faxao macrumors regular

7. eddieiseddie macrumors member

eddieiseddie

oh my gosh! i was completely captivated throughout! major kudos and props! ;D This really inspired me on top of my already passionate filmmaking aspirations:D Great flow, camera movement, editing, and especially acting.

8. Digital Skunk macrumors 604

Digital Skunk

Very nice, could be cut a little tighter.

There are a few things we get the point of, the officer taking the $h!t, the fight, and the radio conversation.

The tension building in near the middle is wonderful, and the ending is superb. I am a content fanatic and you are hitting it dead on with the film, you rival some major production companies and ALL journalism agencies.

9. TaKashMoney thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow! Thank you very much guys. I was not expecting such a positive response.

10. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

11. TaKashMoney thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you again for the nice comments. Please, if there are any criticisms I would love to hear them. We are always trying to learn and improve.

12. thomahawk macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

that was one of the best ameteur (is it?) films i have seen in my life so far

the tension really builded up high towards the end. and the end was a really nice ironic twist. i loved it. something really unexpected. i myself is into video production (non-profit atm) and i could have never thought of this. good job

i enjoyed it greatly!
    i'll be sure to spread the word about your video to other video enthusiats/producers.