Latest update x.2 broke my touchbar sliders?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by thesaint024, Dec 31, 2016.

1. thesaint024 macrumors 6502a

thesaint024

I just noticed a few days ago that my one-touch sliders no longer work. I assume the update to 10.12.2 did it. Now I have to expand the controls and do multiple button clicks. WTF? Anyone else experiencing this? I grew to really love just holding and sliding. Now the buttons on the right side don't seem to work at all. Like I said, I need to expand the whole button set. Strangely, my lock button that I customized onto that panel works fine, but the other buttons don't.

2. thesaint024 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thesaint024

Soooo everyone else does NOT have this problem? I've scheduled a support call for Tuesday, so I'll figure it out then. I am bummed it could be something other than a software glitch.

3. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

4. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

Nothing my end pal sorry. Did you have the TB shortcut editor app installed per chance?

5. thesaint024 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thesaint024

Thanks, I just restarted my computer and it all works again. I know, stupid. I didn't realize I haven't restarted my computer since the update, week and a half? Anyway, apparently some app I installed or ran wonked up the control strip. I have not installed any touchbar editors but have installed some uncommon apps like Flixster video and Brother printer software. Since no one has experienced this, I'm just writing this off as a one time glitch. Thanks for replying guys.