Latest updated fixed my mail issues

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by iubhounds, Mar 19, 2015.

1. iubhounds macrumors regular

iubhounds

I've noticed since the last beta update, my email issues have been fixed. I am no longer having problems with Apple Mail and Gmail accounts. Before as I posted the other day, Gmail kept asking me to verify my accounts. I waited a few days after the latest update to see if that issue would come back and so far Apple Mail is working again with Gmail.

I have also noticed a faster startup time as well as the system seems faster.

Anyone else see any improvements with the updates?

2. randomgeeza macrumors regular

I noticed a few UI elements that have been tidied up... Finder rendering, in list mode, has now been corrected, whereby the grey lines are rendered correctly. Likewise some scrolling lists in both Mail preferences and Script Editor preferences have been tidied up. It felt smoother and more responsive overall. However, they introduced a small Finder bug, where the first folder opened did not list in Recents. And The FaceTime cellular calls discrepancy...

That being said, I still downgraded and hope that these fine tunes are kept in the public release... Along with fixes for the two issues noticed.