Launch Center Pro

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Macinstache, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Macinstache macrumors member

I have read a few tutorials on how to create your own "actions" in Launch Center Pro but I still can't get them to work. Is there a list out there that has a bunch of sample actions that people have created? The 2 main things I'm trying to do is get Instacast and Beats Music to open up in particular playlists.

2. sigamy macrumors 65816

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Open Launch Center Pro first:

Add a new Action, and then go to Action Composer > Installed Apps. That will show you the apps on your device that are supported.

4. Blarneystone macrumors member

What are you trying to do? I may be able to help.

5. earthdog macrumors member

App

So they have to be supported app to even have a shortcut to open the app? That would explain why my Tesla app doesn't show up in the list of apps.

6. Blarneystone macrumors member

Yeah, I am not aware of a way to launch an app unless the app developers put in the url scheme. You may want to write to the developer and ask them to code in some x-url-callback schemes.

BTW... what does the Tesla app do?

7. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

You may want to email the writer of Macstories to see if he can come up with some custom scripts for you. He is a fairly heavy user of LCP and has shared quite a few useful scripts of late.

8. MacTCE macrumors 6502

I don't think there's much that can be done if the developer doesn't have callback url schemes.