Launch Day cases

borgqueenx

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
Are there usually any 3rd party cases available on launch day besides the apple covers at the retailers? Best Buy, target, etc??
also curious what cases the official apple store germany will sell.
I want a small plastic back case, with a metal strip to lock the smart cover on the back.
thats all.

TexasChemE

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Are there usually any 3rd party cases available on launch day besides the apple covers at the retailers? Best Buy, target, etc??
Best buy will probably have some Targus cases (been reading some things online and they are already showing up in stores)

glidewells

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2012
Loxley, Alabama
Best buy will probably have some Targus cases (been reading some things online and they are already showing up in stores)
Hopefully, they will have all of there line available. There new cases/covers look pretty nice.I had actually been looking at the vucomplete from them.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Was at Target today and they had two cases for $49.99. One specifically said for the New iPad.

Should've taken a picture. The "New iPad" one was made by phillips.

Actually.. This is it http://www.amazon.com/Philips-DLN1763-17-Folio-Stand/dp/B004ROMB7A except box said new iPad

I can't think of a reason it would've said New iPad rather then iPad 2. Who knows..

I may be there again tomorrow. If so I'll get more info on the model, etc..

glidewells

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2012
Loxley, Alabama
The target by me had this one also, not sure about it though, guess I could try it and see once my iPad arrives...its not a bad looking folio.