[Launch Day] Official Launch Day Crew Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by varun14, Sep 12, 2014.

1. varun14 macrumors regular

How many of you are part of the launch day crew who have managed to get your iPhone scheduled for delivery on 19th? What one did you go for? Anyone taking time off on that day to await delivery?

When I had my iPhone 5 delivered on launch day, I was the last frickin' person on the courier's list and the driver was on his way home. I called up the courier company to get hold of him and he was kind enough to make one last trip to me at 8pm rather than put it back in the van and ship it on Monday! I don't want to go through that experience again.

2. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

I got in from Verizon's online store for a launch delivery of the 64GB Plus. I might not be home that day but I got someone to sign for it if I'm not there once it comes.

I feel like we lucked out, I think most of us got in on the early batches because they did go on sale a little bit early on Verizon.

3. TahoeDust macrumors 6502

AT&T
    64gb SG 6
    9/19

Verizon
    128gb Gold 6
    9/19

I am going to see if I can have mine held for pick up at the shipping depot so I don't have to worry about missing the delivery guy.

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

5. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

6. mr1581 macrumors 6502

7. varun14 thread starter macrumors regular

iPhone 6+
    Silver
    16GB

Will be going for the black leather case too but will pick that up in store.

8. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

I did store pickup, not dealing with delivery mess. Leanred my lesson in the past.

Can pick up on my lunch hour.

9. Grmnracing macrumors regular

[Launch Day] Official Launch Day Crew Thread

iPhone 6 4.7 64GB Space Grey
    Verizon
    9/19