Launch model bugs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Duck117, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Duck117 macrumors member

I am wondering whether it would be a good idea to wait until Autumn or not to avoid getting a buggy iPhone.

Were there any problems with original/3g/3gs bugs on launch or not?

2. JackSpearo macrumors regular

the bugs weren't severe, plus apple did a great job (IMO) of fixing them right away...

3. Built macrumors 68020

Don't wait.

Apple is really good at resolving issues quickly, and most of their products come to market relatively bug-free, at least relative to many of their competitors who seem to love to roll out products that try to run before they can walk.

4. pika2000 macrumors 68040

Yeah, I think by this time, I wouldn't expect many issues with the phone itself as they have learned a lot. As for the OS, it's as easy as a software update. The only reason to wait is to avoid the rush of waiting in line. Looking how fast Apple is planning to roll out the iPhone 4 internationally, I think they are quite confident in their supply chain (no worries about selling out), unlike the iPad.

5. Raima macrumors 6502

The left handed iPhones are known to lock up. Don't get one until they're fixed!!!

6. Duck117 thread starter macrumors member

Good. It would have taken a lot of strength to wait until Autumn. Especially since my 3G now lasts about 6 hours before I need to charge it again.