Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flipside186

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Hey... to all those with the GM version right now, I was wondering if you could let me know just a little something about GameCenter... simply put, will we be able to launch games installed on our phones directly through GameCenter? I have a mental image of just shoving all of my games into a folder and hiding them wayyyy back there and just using GameCenter from the home screen... Pipe Dream or Reality?

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Hey... to all those with the GM version right now, I was wondering if you could let me know just a little something about GameCenter... simply put, will we be able to launch games installed on our phones directly through GameCenter? I have a mental image of just shoving all of my games into a folder and hiding them wayyyy back there and just using GameCenter from the home screen... Pipe Dream or Reality?

watch the video of Steve demoing it, Game Center isn't actually up and running on GM yet, it's set to sandbox, so all you can do is add people and change your status. we can't try games on it as need the games to be updated with it enabled to use Game Center, which won't be til next week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.