Lava Dynamic Wallpaper?

CACTUARU

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
Anyone think the phone will come with the Lava / Glitter Dynamic wallpaper that's seen in the commercials?

MrJM

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2012
Anyone think the phone will come with the Lava / Glitter Dynamic wallpaper that's seen in the commercials?
It comes with 3 new ones that are animated versions of the stock ones on the front of the iPhone X boxes if that makes sense. Watch the Engadget video that came out today and you will see what I mean. He goes to the live wallpapers section and there are the 3 smoke ones and the 3 new ones!

CACTUARU

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
It comes with 3 new ones that are animated versions of the stock ones on the front of the iPhone X boxes if that makes sense. Watch the Engadget video that came out today and you will see what I mean. He goes to the live wallpapers section and there are the 3 smoke ones and the 3 new ones!
Thanks!

Mr. Y

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
Hmm; they do not appear to be as glittery as the commercials. Alas, I will have to wait until Nov. 3rd to know for sure whether I have to buy glitter separately. :-(

Reactions: CACTUARU

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
and it looks like you have to press the screen still? I thought the one with the dots we saw a few weeks ago had them moving with the tilting of the phone and no pressing on the screen.

Mr. Y

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
and it looks like you have to press the screen still? I thought the one with the dots we saw a few weeks ago had them moving with the tilting of the phone and no pressing on the screen.
THAT would be amazing!
[doublepost=1509476048][/doublepost]Apparently this was addressed in another thread, but the company Universal Everything has made dynamic wallpaper of the wallpaper you see on the covers of the iPhone X boxes. However, the glittery ones are "bespoke" animations that were created for the presentation (and, I guess, subsequently used in commercials).

http://universaleverything.com/projects/iphone-x-wallpapers/