Law and Order plans finalized

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mkrishnan, May 14, 2007.

1. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Okay, so quite possibly the least important news of the day... :D

I do loves me my SVU. :) It's interesting that SVU and CI are making sort of reverse trajectories....

http://smallscreen.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1304342.php/`Law_&_Order`_deal_struck

2. ezzie macrumors 68020

ezzie

i love SVU as well....however, my husband and i are trying a year without television, so we don't get to watch it anymore. :( we used to sit down every evening and watch whatever L&O was on cable, and sometimes we'd watch the next one, too...

which is part of the reason we're trying the year without TV. :rolleyes:

really, i do love L&O and i'm happy to hear this not-so-important news! :)

3. mkrishnan thread starter Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

LOL I do know what you mean... I kind of hit the point where my DVR very rarely captures past episodes I missed. So I end up more-or-less watching the new episodes about 70-75% of the time, although whenever I get around to it and I want downtime. I don't feel too bad about it because I usually do several play activities at once (e.g. sudoku on Brain Age, watching L&O, etc). But I could totally see that happening. :eek: I probably need to drop a couple of shows from my DVR record schedule.

4. ezzie macrumors 68020

ezzie

hah! we had gotten to the point where an episode of the original L&O would come on, and within two minutes i'd point out that we'd already seen that particular episode. i'd still watch it, but like you, i'd do a sudoku or read something while it was on in the background. it was like a fun little game to see if i could remember what happened and what the resolution was. ;)

i'm still heartbroken over the loss of jerry orbach, though. it just isn't the same anymore!