Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dal123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
England
My layout of my thumbnail of Lightbox2 gallery looks fine in Firefox, not so great in Safari (See thumbnails.
Have validated xhtml and css; now I'm testing browsers :eek:. Worried because I haven't tried the worst one yet (internet explorer) lol. So I'm on my way now to purchase virtual pc for loading windows on mac and testing it as read that angelwatt recons this is the best way for testing so it's from a very reliable source :D.
Any input on this appreciated as always :).
Also if you look closely at the thumbnails the padding is fine on the first line and on the rest the last two thumbnails on the right have no padding :eek:.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    800.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 50

Dal123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
England
Sorry :eek:.
I've sorted it. Went through another css file and adjusted the width of my page_content and changed all thumbnails as the same class with all padding same and everything.
This will make it easier for editing later also and the padding on the right doesn't matter too much. As I have allowed a little gap for presentation purposes and it's only the padding that breaches into this area (not the image itself).
Sorry again for taking up space with this post. At least this could help the real amateurs like myself with simple problems when they perform a google search :eek::):):).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.