LCD TV Wall Mount

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by creator2456, Feb 21, 2009.

1. creator2456 macrumors 68000

creator2456

I have this (see below) on its way and am looking for a cheap ($30 or cheaper), easily adjustable (up down, side-to-side) wall mount.

The few cheap ones that I have seen don't look like they are easily adjustable and that is the main feature I am looking for, so if the price is a little higher for it so be it.

[​IMG]

2. Heath macrumors regular

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

It would be utterly helpful if you actually posted how large the display is as this will directly affect the answers.
    I have one that was under $50 and held my 20" dell and could have held more. I'm not using it, maybe I should sell it.

4. Krovem macrumors 6502

Krovem

I bough my for $100 on ebay and its awesome! Sorry dont have link for it. But look around i am sure you can find for $50 - 100.

5. creator2456 thread starter macrumors 68000

creator2456

My mistake for not posting the size/weight.

It's a 23" screen that comes in at 17.5 lbs.

I haven't found the mount spacing, but I would assume that it will be 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA.

And to clarify easily adjustable, I am not looking for something on an arm that I can pull around. I just want something that I don't need to get out a wrench to adjust the angles.

jessica. - do you have a link to the mount so I can see if it will be suitable?

6. creator2456 thread starter macrumors 68000

creator2456

Just had another look through Neweggs mounts and saw THIS one.

Looks like it should do the job well and be adjustable the way I want it to be. Porbably going to swap out the hardware with my own just be on the safe side.

[​IMG]