League of legends question

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by macuser1991, Feb 21, 2012.

1. macuser1991 macrumors member

hey guys.... now that i have seen their are two ways to get L.O.L on a MAC system, i was wondering what was the better version, i do have the first one that came onto this thread from http://boompje.net/forum/index.php?P...source=message

now i see one from the guy malzahar... if i delete the one from the first one i downloaded and then try the new one someone posted, is there any problems on the new one? i know that when i played l.o.l from the first one they had a lot to fix up, such as lag during team fights, wrapper, and so forth. anyone else try both and see what is up?

Thanks guys :)

2. lilsoccakid74 macrumors 6502

That was my thread!:)

I tried the other one that was floating around first, and I would go with the one that I posted. Just install and everything is done for you!

Their is still a problem with a FPS drop after 25 minutes, so I usually restart the program between deaths at some point to prevent this. This is an issue on RIOTS end, and nothing can be done from the iLoL teams until Riot fixes this (they're in the process).

3. macuser1991 thread starter macrumors member

ok thanks man, thats stupid, its lag i hate it, i was playing bots to see how it is, and i got to a game 45 mins in and i legit had to click the guy then hope i killed him i couldn't use skills or anything like it was bs

4. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

Heh I wish it were after 25 minutes for me... you obviously have a better computer. I played a 22-minute long game the other day and had dropped to 11fps by the end of the game. Less than pleasant. I can not WAIT until I get Windows working again....

5. TurboMoses macrumors member

TurboMoses

Best be playing some AD Carries till you sort the issue out then :p

6. lilsoccakid74 macrumors 6502

A simple restart should take only a few seconds extra if you do so at the right time. Every match I pick a time between 20-25 minutes where I close and restart as soon as I die. Never miss anything and get to keep my 80 FPS all game:)