Learning SPANISH with this thing!!!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Sdevante, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Sdevante macrumors 6502

Ok this is so sweet: downloaded the FSI Spanish program with mp3s and the textbook in pdf from the internet. Uploaded both to the iPad, and I can listen to the mp3s and follow along in the student textbook without having to print 475 pages of material.

Granted, it could have been done on my macbook air too, but the touch functionality and size make the iPad much more practical to take to the office with me so I can do lessons during lunch.

Totally just earned its price for my needs (on top of all the other cool things it does).

2. midcloud macrumors newbie

midcloud

Might have to look into this. Ive been meaning to learn Espanol for a while.

3. joseluis.17 macrumors regular

lol tal vez yo les pueda ayudar con eso :D

(maybe I can help with that )

pm me if you need any help :)

4. wesrk macrumors 6502a

Esa es muy buena idea, sin duda puedes usar el ipod o cualquier otro reproductor para oir las lecciones, pero al hacerlo todo en la iPad se facilita el proceso y además se siente más íntimo... deberían sacar algo así para aprender idiomas pero adaptado al iPad... otra razón más para comprarme una.

5. Tech-Boy macrumors regular

That is great. I wonder if they have French? As I already know English and Spanish. :cool:

6. Sdevante thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the support everyone, but I still have a lot to learn to understand all those messages. lol.

But, they do have French (and about EVERY language there is).

http://fsi-language-courses.org/Content.php?page=French

Have fun with it!

7. robj macrumors regular

Another interesting way of learning spanish using iPad would be swapping emails with Spanish speakers

Furthermore, this method is platform independent as you can reply those emails using your macbook as well :D

8. FWW macrumors regular

FWW

I have been praying that Rosetta Stone will make apps. Italiano please!