Leather 6+ cases showing pick up in store but not silicone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleMomma111, Sep 19, 2014.

1. AppleMomma111, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014

AppleMomma111 macrumors regular

AppleMomma111

So both of my phones are being delivered today and I have been waiting for this morning to order a silicone case and choose pick up in store since they are backordered online until October. So finally the option to check stores is available but it says Ship to Store in all colors, and I even went through pages of nearby stores to see if it was like that everywhere, it was.

The leather case however says Pick Up Today.

I can't see them not having the silicone in store,it's strange that one isn't available for pick up though. I'm definitely not going to go to the store until later tonight since I have to unfortunately either way to figure out how to change my 2 yr through Att to Next since i don't want my mobile share going up. (which by the way att and Apple both aren't exactly sure who has to do this)

Anyone know from past experience, do the cases sell out in store pretty fast? I have a Verizon store and a walmart that sells iPhones right down the street from me , I may try them too.

2. whirldy macrumors regular

whirldy

Buy a silicone case via Apple store/App and pick-up in store. That's what we did.

:cool: