Leather Apple Case iPhone 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KeegM480, Jun 12, 2014.

1. KeegM480 macrumors 6502a

KeegM480

I just ordered a black one for my 5S off of Amazon, curious to hear from some people that use it.

1. Does it actually wear bad?

2. Do the buttons actually loosen up or do they stay stiff? I don't like stiff buttons

3. Like the case?

2. gaanee macrumors 6502a

1. The leather does wear and gets stained along the edges where you usually hold, but it also adds that unique character.

2. Depends on how you use.

3. This is one of the best cases in terms of the overall feel, doesn't feel cheap plastic or bulky or cold.

... having said that I would have preferred if the case was made with a more durable leather. It gets stained pretty quickly. On the black case, it may not be noticeable.

3. KeegM480 thread starter macrumors 6502a

KeegM480

Alright cool, I was hoping for a good feel, I really want to go ceaseless but I don't have AppleCare plus since they raised the prices on it. That's why I got the black one, shouldn't be as bad as the beige even though I wanted the beige. My phone is always on a table too so it will get dirty fast.

4. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

5. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

I've been caseless since the 5S came out and just today got this case. Its a great case and I love how the leather feels. You don't really notice that its on their since it's perfectly made for the phone. Not too bulky or anything like that.