Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El3ctronics

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
I'm looking for a high end, nice leather case for my new iPhone 4S. The Vaja cases look great but a lot of the recent reviews have been pretty poor. I've see a few others that I don't really love (Sena, SGP, Book Book) but want to know if there are any out there. Does anyone have experience with the ones mentioned above or any others that they WOULD recommend? I'm not sure if I want a case with a flip or a case like the Vaja grip but I care more about looks over function (yes I admit it!). Function is still important but #2 on the priority list. Thanks for the help in advance.

El3ctronics

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
It's okay. I honestly prefer the feel of real leather and as I said in my first post...style over function!

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
I have a Louis Vuitton iPhone 4 case. I believe it's canvas, however. Also, you can try HardGraft cases, they are very nice.

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
i have a Vaja as well as the BookBook case. i love both as they are both different. Leather quality is great on the Vaja case. Good quality on the BookBook as well, but not quite as nice. I like the BookBook though as it doubles as a wallet when I want it to. I definitely would not get a cheap leather case though as they are usually just junk and fall apart and look terrible after a short time period. Good luck with your decision.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.