Leather Case Recommendations

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by dasikes, Aug 6, 2008.

1. dasikes macrumors 6502a

dasikes

Hello! I'm looking for a more "professional" looking case for my Touch. For my last iPod, I had this case: the Brenthaven Flip.

I LOVED this case, and they never released an equivalent for the Touch. It's a leather case with a hard interior. Cloth-lined, so it didn't scratch the iPod. Simple, and I loved it.

Anything similar y'all would recommend?

2. Viremia macrumors regular

Vaja Cases

I've got one, they're not cheap (at least $80) but are very well made and look very nice

www.vajacases.com

3. dasikes thread starter macrumors 6502a

dasikes

$80?? Try $280!! At least, that was the cheapest I could find. Where did you see $80?

4. ib4walrus macrumors regular

The different cases are in a scroll at the bottom of the page where you buy the touch cases.

5. MacBlackBook22 macrumors 6502

MacBlackBook22

Look on ebay I bought a lambskin leather case and it was $9.99 I love it as it has slots for a couple of credit cards or money

Attached Files:

6. dasikes thread starter macrumors 6502a

dasikes

That looks nice! Is it a hardcase?

7. MacBlackBook22 macrumors 6502

MacBlackBook22

The part where you have the credit card is hard the part with soft leather outer. Where you put the touch is soft leather
    I have been using the case for over a month and found it to be great. it has the magnetic closure which works great. Looks very professional.

8. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

9. maclovin' macrumors regular

maclovin'

10. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

can you give us a link?

11. shoney macrumors newbie

shoney

12. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

13. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

+1.

i have a sena video stand for my ipod.. it was only $40 (at apple, the site is saying $50), and it is great quality leather.

http://www.senacases.com/Catalog/IPOD-TOUCH-CASES_3/Premium-Stand-Case-for-iPod-Touch

14. dasikes thread starter macrumors 6502a

dasikes

15. Viremia macrumors regular

I have the iVolution GT, which I paid $85 (with clip) several months ago. It's now $85 without the clip.

They're pricey (so not for most people), but the leather is of extremely good quality and the craftsmanship is unmatched. It fits the Touch like a glove, looks professional, and protects it. There are definitely cheaper alternatives and I tried several of them, but I really liked the vaja iPhone case a friend had so I went with that.

16. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I've got a Noreve case from noreveusa.com and love it. It's got a better belt clip than the DLO, and you can get a discount using "Summer08" at checkout until Sept. 15th.

Look HERE. There are other colors besides black available, but most are made overseas and will take a couple weeks longer to arrive.

17. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

vaja cases aren't necessarily that expensive.

my classic slim retro pouch for iPhone 3G (leather pouch basically) was 45$.

18. Master Debater macrumors member

+1 for the DLO HipCase Folio.
    [​IMG]
    It offers great protection, room for a credit card or some money, and a flap that is secured by magnets. It's also relatively cheap ($17 if you buy it from Amazon). You can also see some pictures taken by a customer Here.