Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsayed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
I got my new iphone on the 19th and immediately purchased an Incase slider and I love it to help protect my new toy. But I have a problem that maybe some of you can help me with. I used to carry a Blackberry 8300 and absolutely loved the leather vertical case with magnetic flap for easy insertion and removal of my phone 100's of times a day. I have been searching for a similar product to carry my 3Gs with absolutly no luck. I prefer a vertical leather with belt clip and a smaller magnetic flap so all the buttons/headphones on the top the phone are very accessable. I want to continue to use my incase slider but I need a pouch that will accommodate the additional thickness of the slider yet securely keep the phone safe during day to day use and during work outs.

If any of you have had any similar experiences please share your suggestions.

Thank you

Diane2boys

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2009
I got my new iphone on the 19th and immediately purchased an Incase slider and I love it to help protect my new toy. But I have a problem that maybe some of you can help me with. I used to carry a Blackberry 8300 and absolutely loved the leather vertical case with magnetic flap for easy insertion and removal of my phone 100's of times a day. I have been searching for a similar product to carry my 3Gs with absolutly no luck. I prefer a vertical leather with belt clip and a smaller magnetic flap so all the buttons/headphones on the top the phone are very accessable. I want to continue to use my incase slider but I need a pouch that will accommodate the additional thickness of the slider yet securely keep the phone safe during day to day use and during work outs.

Thank you

You can sometimes find products at the shopping mall kiosks. I found one that was horizontal that would hold my 3GS with an ifrogz slider case on it and it fits perfectly.

I didn't check to see if they had the vertical one, but I did see vertical cases. Keep looking, its probably out there somewhere.....

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Thank you

Go back to Apple and buy the Marware CEO Sleeve or Premier case

call it a day

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.