Leather case usage

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coachbrady79, Nov 14, 2015.

1. coachbrady79 macrumors member

hey who uses the apple leather cases ? What are your pros and cons and it it a good daily case?

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

I love it!

But I'm not very picky when it comes to cases...

Its a excellent case if your wanting a minimalist case.

3. coachbrady79 thread starter macrumors member

Any pics of your case?

4. Eileen89, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  5. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

6. wlossw macrumors 6502a

wlossw

I have the black leather case on my 6 since launch last year. It's starting to show some wear around the corners, but it has served its purpose admirably by protecting my phone from several drops onto a variety of surfaces including tile and concrete...

Phone is still mint for all intents and purposes, and the case looks pretty good to me eye... But ymmv...

Pros: thin, light,classy looking, raised edge helps protect screen during corner drops.
    Cons: expensive, no screen protection for direct screen contact, leather ages quickly (may be a pro if u like that look)

7. Trickhot3102 macrumors 6502

Trickhot3102

I have the leather case for my 5s. I've been using it on and off for the past year. I like to take it off from time to time, but I have it on currently. I like it! It adds more grip and ages very well.

8. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

I've always been a fan of these overpriced leather cases. I have a black one on my space gray 6S, the new ones that came out this year. It's pretty good. I also have a black one from last year I would like to get rid of in case anyone wants a spare one.

9. byrdjr222 macrumors member

I would be interested in this leather case. Please send me a message if you can and hopefully we can work something out

10. dk206 macrumors regular

If you actually did some research there is already threads on this forum covering reviews and photos from people using the Apple leather case...

11. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

I love my saddle brown leather case, one thing to notice .. some love patina, others do not.. So realise it's leather and oil and touching will discolor it over time.