Leather cases similar to this one.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rhythmic-, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Rhythmic- macrumors member

Anyone know of any leather cases that's similar to this one by TRIM leather? I've been looking all over online and the ones I've came across are either wallet or flip style cases. I'm currently using the Dallas case by Kavaj and would like to try a different style leather case.

Heck if anyone here has this case, would you mind posting your thoughts and a few pics if you can? I've been mulling over getting one the past couple of days because there's no review anywhere, and it's hard to justify dropping $68 bucks on a case without knowing much about it.

2. illomatic3 macrumors newbie

try checking out Skech Lisso. It doesn't cover the top and bottom 100% but may be similar to what you are looking for. I've had it for a couple of weeks now and i love it.

3. Rhythmic- thread starter macrumors member

Ahh that looks good, thanks. Is it a really tight fit though? Will a phone with Zagg side wraps fit? I have the side wraps by sticker boy that covers the chamfered edge, and it's pretty thick (it's almost as thick as Zagg I think).

4. illomatic3 macrumors newbie

i have used it with a BG pure, Spigen Glass TRslim, and a few Zagg pieces. The actual sides do not fit because of the tight fit. It basically peeled off. Since the top of the case is open, I had the top piece for the Zagg. The back piece made it more difficult to slide the phone in and out of the case. It works well with the back piece that comes with SPigen

The fit is really good, it definitely is a tight, snugg fit and the inside of it is felt so the phone will not scratch up at all. Def a keeper for me!

5. illomatic3 macrumors newbie

Theres also another case called Lab.C 402 Leather Slim, it is similar to what I originally wanted but since I haven't been able to find any US based shippers, I was hesitant to purchase it off a website i was unfamiliar with (zoarah.com). Hope all that helps!

6. Rhythmic- thread starter macrumors member

Wow that looks good. Even better than Skech I think. I just NEED to see the bottom. If it's better covered than Skech Lisso's, then I'm sold. I tried looking for reviews online to no avail though. No videos on Youtube either. If you've found some, can you post them here?

And yeah, that's the only site that ships it internationally from what I've seen. It's not even on eBay (though other Lab. C iPhone 5 products are... for some reason). They claim to be legit and sell nothing but authentic products, and the site does look pretty professional. You should order it from them and tell me how it goes. :p