Leather holster with Capsule Neo?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Daremo, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Does anyone know of a leather holster that works with the Capsule Neo? I picked up a RocketFish Universal Leather CellPhone Case from Best Buy, and it's the right style, but a bit too snug. I can get it in there, but getting it in and out requires a bit of force, and is loosening the "I" frame on the case a bit.

Here's the style I'm looking for...

Attached Files:

2. fandsw macrumors regular

The CaseMate signature line holster works with the Neo.

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I got one at Target for 9.99. It is a magnet hold type flap and a synthetic leather. Not the nicest leather case in the world but it honestly is pretty nice for 10 bucks. It is a little large but it has to be to fit a Neo or the like.

4. Daremo thread starter macrumors 68000

Daremo

5. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Link?

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Can't find it on their website but I have seen it in every Target I have been in.

Here are some pics, it was located near the Pre-Paid cell phones in the electronics section. Again it's no Vaja but for 10.00 bucks it fits the bill perfectly for those of us with Rebels, Neo's etc. It pretty much is a perfect fit. The inside is a very soft suede type material. I mainly use it at the gym.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. slapppy macrumors 65816

They must vary in sizes through the production run. Mine fits perfect. Not tight, not loose, just nice fit. There is room still inside. If it weren't for that logo bulging out, the Neo would be too loose in that case.

8. Daremo thread starter macrumors 68000

Daremo

I picked up that exact case at Target today. I went to 3 of them around here, and all I could find was the case in ugly brown, and I want black. :(

I'll try a couple more tomorrow.

9. Daremo thread starter macrumors 68000

Daremo

I bet you're right. They all vary in size a touch. Mine is REALLY tight. I have to use force to get it out. It's a shame, I like that case too! I wish it could be stretched out a bit.

10. justmac123 macrumors newbie

Ferris23: Can you post some pictures with the Neo in the case. With it open and closed. Thanks.

11. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Yeah sure, it won't be till around 7ish EST though. It's a good fit with the headphone hole just above the case border. Using my Slider the headphone hole sits below the case cut out so it's not quite as good a fit as the Neo/Rebel.

It's a nice fit that provides good grip but can be pushed out from the bottom hole with one finger no problem.

I'll post pics with Neo/Rebel/Slider later this evening.

12. DaytonaJae macrumors newbie

I use the RocketFish brand from Best Buy as well. It fits my Neo, Rebel, and Agent 18 cases. It's actually a pretty good fit on the Neo. Since yours is a bit snug and mine has some room to spare, I would assume that the consistency of the manufacture limits are pretty loose for RocketFish products ... lol