Leather Loop Confusion

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sportykid2332, Apr 10, 2015.

1. sportykid2332 macrumors regular

So from what I saw, the leather loop (at least black or blue) wasn't available for 4-6 weeks immediately when the store launched. I downgraded to the base SS with the black sport band. However, when I went to the accessory page, I was able to get a blue leather loop for a delivery date of April 29.. How can they not have full sets available for launch but have the separate band available? Anyone able to get a leather loop version with a normal delivery date?

2. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

Noticed the same issue. I just ordered the brown leather loop separate and ordered the base black flubber band.

3. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

Because these are not BTO products. They are boxed as a set when ordered as a set. The separate bands are separate. Totally different avenues of logistics. Simple as that.

4. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

Yes. It seems like they just did not make the leather loop prepackaged in the first batch. (except separately)

5. sportykid2332 thread starter macrumors regular

I understand that they are packaged separately..just don't understand the choice to make them available earlier as separate accessories rather than as the full set.