Leather Sleeve that will fit with Bodyguardz/Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mac., Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mac. macrumors 6502

Can you guys recommend me a Pouch/Sleeve that will fit my iPhone 3G with a full-body Bodyguardz/Invisible Shield?

Something similar to this...

[​IMG]

2. UltraNEO* macrumors 601

UltraNEO*

If your using Bodyguardz Invisible Shield,
    any case should fit cause it doesn't add bulk.

3. Mac. thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, i though that too. But according to some posts I've read in the past, it may be a problem with certain cases.

I like the SENA Ultra Thin, but I'm worried it'll be a VERY tight fit with the Bodyguardz on.

4. Mac. thread starter macrumors 6502

5. JVV macrumors newbie

The Sena Ultra-Slim Sleeve is a tight fit regardless, however, what I did was stretch it out a bit and it fit perfectly. I simply put a small flat bottle (sunscreen bottle) inside of it and that did the trick:).

After about 3 months of having the sleeve I decided to move to a slim back protecting case (Incipio's Feather), because the Sena Sleeve has a velvet lining that constantly gets all over the screen and the crevasses of the phone:(.

Also, if you don't get a BodyGuardz protector DO NOT go with the Sena Sleeve, you'll only scratch it up even more from just sliding it in an out, trust me, I've been there too:mad:.

I am actually in the process of looking for another case as the Incipio Feather has nearly sand-blasted the chrome around my phone. It protects the back and corners just fine, however, at the cost of allowing dust to creep in between the case and chrome causing scratches-galore:rolleyes:.

6. Mac. thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks a lot :)