iPad mini Leather SmartCase for Mini 4? Your Guesses...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by newellj, Sep 26, 2015.

1. newellj, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015

newellj macrumors 601

What are the odds (your guesses) on Apple introducing a leather SmartCase for the Mini 4, like the cases for the Air 2, Air and Mini 2/Mini 3?

[Edit/note to mods: apologies, created in wrong forum, should have been under "iPad Accessories"]

2. Kal-037 macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.
    I doubt they will do any for the 4 unfortunately, (they would have had them out by now I think.) I am sad as those cases were awesome. I am not sure what to do with the mini 4 when I get it. The colors of the Smart Covers even kind of suck.
    *First World Problems! ;)

Kal.

3. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

I think it really sucks that Apple couldn't keep the mini 4 the same dimensions as the 2/3; even worse that they skipped the case.

4. modernaccord macrumors 6502a

While I'd really like to see a leather case for it, I'm really enjoying my bright orange Smart Cover. It pairs very nicely with the SG color and its hard to lose or forget somewhere

5. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

I was initially unhappy about the lack of a leather case for the mini 4, especially since getting a full silicone case (2 parts) cost much more than the leather case for the previous minis. I have found that I really like the silicone case though still think it is overpriced. It is comfortable to hold, fits well and gives you the option to easily remove the cover while using the mini. I seriously doubt that Apple will make the leather cover at this point. I don't know how they would price it and if it is more than the cost of the silicone one I don't think many would buy it.