Leaving Verizon fot AT&T, Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yode, Jun 22, 2008.

1. yode macrumors 6502

Hey guys, I am currently on VZW with a 5 Line family plan. I am planning on moving all of our lines to AT&T, but the thing is we are still on contract with VZW for varied time lengths (few months left to year left). Do you think at&t would be kind enough to pay our ETF's in order to get our business? I mean 5 lines is a lot of business, right? What is your guys' opinion on this?

1 more question: Is there a way to get the iPhone3g without a data plan, either by simply not getting one on activation or by canceling it right after activation? If you read here it says 'Add a Consumer Data Plan for iPhone 3G to a qualified voice plan for $30 per month.' Does that mean it is optional? Because I'm pretty sure you can get a normal PDA without a data plan. Thanks.

2. alejovh1 macrumors regular

3. yode thread starter macrumors 6502

I thought PDA's could be used without data plans on at&t?

4. alejovh1 macrumors regular

don't forget the iphone will be subsidized by att, I'm sure they'll want you to pay for data every month do they can somehow get their money back plus a profit.
    Give att a call but no way themis pay your etf

5. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

In general, smartphones on ATT can be used without a data plan. No one is sure yet if the 3G iPhone can be used without one.