I've got an LED MBP with some slight yellow tinting in the bottom left portion of the display. In all other respects, the computer seems to be defect free. My return deadline is July 5. Would Apple hold onto this unit while I check out a replacement? If the replacement is worse either in the display or in other respects (like dead pixels, kernel panics, overheating, cockeyed lid, etc.), would Apple let me take back my first computer? (Maybe I should just accept the less-than-ideal display.) Or do you think I should keep exchanging it until I'm satisfied with the build quality? I know that reading forums is not a valid sampling of defect probability, but it sure seems like a crap shoot with these MBPs.