Leef Bridge flash drive for Mobile devices

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by HiDEF, Jun 28, 2013.

1. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

This seems pretty cool; thought I'd share.

[​IMG]

Leef Bridge is a new breed of USB flash drive. Innovative, yet simple, Leef Bridge allows you to easily share files between devices (Mac, Windows PC, tablet, and AndoidTM phone*) without the need for cables, cloud services, Wi-Fi or data connectivity. Leef Bridge features a micro USB connector and a full-size USB connector that access the same memory so you can grab and move content, photos, videos, music and documents to and from any compatible device.

http://www.2leef.com/store/product/bridge-black-black/

There's a video demonstration on their site.

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Looks interesting. I wonder if it'll work with custom ROMs. I don't see why not.

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

You have to have OTG support in the kernel.

This looks too cheap for my liking. I wouldn't want to have an exposed drive with two connectors on either side in my pocket.

4. HiDEF thread starter macrumors 68000

HiDEF

I thought it would be cool to use when installing ROMs and what not--instead of plugging in phone to computer and transferring.

5. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Oh ok thanks. I'd probably be using it like HiDEF so it wouldn't be in my pocket probably but I understand your concern.

That's exactly how I want to use it.

6. HiDEF thread starter macrumors 68000

HiDEF

When I get the chance I'm going to buy it. I'm just hoping it works with ROMs.

7. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Shouldn't be an issue. For phones that don't even support OTG, a custom ROM and kernel would be the solution to get it to work.