Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I live in a high-rise apartment building, so I do not have my own yard to light things on fire with.

I need a place where I can legally burn my high school yearbooks as those were the worst years of my life. I want this to signal a new start and new perspective on life. I am three years into college and for some reason, I always think back to the way I was treated in high school, and it just hurts real bad. I need a place where I can legally throw a party, with the yearbooks in a bonfire pretty much. I am willing to spend up to $200 to rent a place out if needed.

There are just too many places in Arizona where a wild-fire can happen at any moment, so any suggestions you may have, will be welcomed. I feel this ceremonial step is needed for me to move on with my life.

Thanks very much
:apple::apple:

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Dude, just move on from the past ignore what high shool was your now in university. What about your children/ grandchildren in the future that might want to look at those yearbooks?

Or join Simple Plan.

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
You could check local parks with charcoal BBQs or firepits. Anywhere with campgrounds should work, too. I know there used to be camping at Bartlet Lake or else Lake Pleasant, depending on your side of Phoenix, but that was about 15 years ago.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Should be legal where they found all those beheaded drug mules.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.