Legit replacement frontscreens

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Canoncowgirl, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Canoncowgirl macrumors newbie

Where can you buy good quality lcd/digitizer combos? I've bought a couple of the cheepos off of ebay and, well, they were cheap junk. What's a good, reputable place to pick one up? Also if there's a ok reputable place to pick one up for slightly less I'm also ok with that ;)

2. taipan61 macrumors 6502

i generally get my parts from ifixit
    never a hassle and what i've gotten from them (been awhile) has been good quality, you could try ordering from apple also, guaranteed OEM that way

3. rogerbarrett macrumors regular

Problem?

You can contact service center of your product to get legally fix the problem of LCD.

4. iDaveF macrumors newbie

Hey,

They sell the genuine ones on eBay for around £20.00

5. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

unfortunately the only place to get legitimate apple parts is from apple and they do not sell them. you can send your device in for an out of warranty repair but thats it. iFixit does sell parts but they get them from china just like all of us do. you cannot get oem parts off ebay or amazon despite what the seller is telling you. the thing about ifixit is they are a reputable company but your not a repair shop so I would not warranty any product you tried to replace on your own.