Legitimate Work From Home?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by anaudiopro, May 11, 2019.

1. anaudiopro macrumors 65816

anaudiopro

Does anyone know of any legitimate work from home jobs that a person can do in their own time to earn a decent income? It is very difficult weeding through all the garbage.

2. casperes1996 macrumors 68040

casperes1996

Well, what qualifications do you have? There are a lot of jobs that could potentially be partly or entirely work from home depending on the employer/clients, but I can think of none that don't require a specific skill set or experience within a field.

3. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

Teaching english online is relatively legitimate.

4. Nhwhazup macrumors 68020

Nhwhazup

Look on Indeed.com. I retired from 30 plus years of HR work with a manufacturing company. I got super bored after 8 months or so and started looking for part time work. I wasn’t necessarily looking for a work at home job but applied for a job doing payroll for a small family run business and I love it. I do this job from at home and literally am free to choose the days and hours that I work so long as I meet the payroll deadline which happens every 2 weeks. The staff gets together once a month for our meeting. For me, it’s the absolute perfect job.

I would check the job sites and keep looking at the ones posted in your local area. I found that it was a little hard to distinguish the real jobs from all the junk out there. Be patient and keep looking and applying.

5. anaudiopro thread starter macrumors 65816

anaudiopro

That sounds great. You are correct though, it is hard to weed through all the junk!