LEGO Indy

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by zelmo, Jun 4, 2008.

1. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

I believe this game hits US retail this week. As a huge fan of the LEGO Star Wars series, I'll be purchasing this for sure. Anyone else picking it up?

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

My PS3 version has shipped. Should be here shortly. I really enjoyed Starwars, and Indy looks great too. But it's LEGO Batman that is really looking sweet for september :)

3. zelmo thread starter macrumors 603

zelmo

I picked up the PS3 version yesterday but didn't get a chance to play it.
    Is LEGO Batman a Wii exclusive?

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I never got into the lego games...could someone break it down for me?

Bless

5. shinchook macrumors regular

shinchook

It's pretty much a game that everyone can play with fun animations and funny cut scenes. it doesn't make fun of the origin of the game but let everyone see the hidden humor. The game play, for me with star wars, always seemed a little childish but never stopped me from enjoying it.

The games pretty much tell you the story of the original with some added lego type quirks and humor

6. shinchook macrumors regular

shinchook

By the way...

Lego Halo is coming out this Fall.

It is supposed to include all three games from start to finish as well as introduce some characters in the game that were not originally. These characters are from the halo books.

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I think I'll give the lego series a shot....I'll get indy.

how good are the star wars lego....I'll pick them up if I can find them.

Bless

8. zelmo thread starter macrumors 603

zelmo

The games are fun, not too difficult for kids but still a challenge for a casual gamer, lots to collect. You need to beat a level in Story mode so you can use other unlockable characters that can jump higher and such to collect everything.
    If you are a fan of Star Wars, that's icing on the cake because it definitely plays to a few inside jokes.

You should be able to find a copy of LEGO SW:The Complete Saga for any platform. That is essentially both games plus some other stuff, and has the ability to use characters from one trilogy in the other storyline.

Highly reccommended.

LEGO Batman is so gonna rock.:D

[/end transmission]

9. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ No Lego Batman is on PS3 / 360 as well. In fact it's mostly the 360 version that has been demoed, I've yet to see screen shots of a wii version. :)

10. chew63 macrumors member

Yep. They are definitely easy games but worth playing if you're a fan of the movies. I assume the Indy game would be the same, but I have not played it.