Leica M9 skin templates for iPhone 4

bibbz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
Since seeing the Leica skinned iPhone 4, i have wanted one. Originally the guy said it was one off and he would not be producing them. Now they can be had on ebay, but I wanted to get mine from Gelaskins so i made these templates. If you are interested, these are of the Leica M9 Front/back to be used with Gelaskins.com. They are about 3 pixels larger all the way than they need to be for the cutting process. I cannot say how they look in person as i just ordered mine tonight, but i will update with pictures once they come in.

Here is the original one i found. (Not my templates)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joey_joey_joey/sets/72157624802485516/detail/

Here is the front and back (2 images)

Here is my Gelaskins order preview. (I ahve since noticed i uploaded the front upside down. Oh well, i dont think ill be using the front anyway.)

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
Are these sized to fit already or just a slight trim? I been looking for a resized pic of this to put inside my Clear Incase.

bibbz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
Are these sized to fit already or just a slight trim? I been looking for a resized pic of this to put inside my Clear Incase.
They are sized so Gelaskins has about 3 pixels all the way around to work with when cutting.

st33n

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2007
Why not just get one from ebay ? They all go for about 10 bucks +shipping , which is cheaper then gelaskins. They also sell them on stickerware.com with a protector for the front.

mdwsta4

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2007
No offense man, but that looks pretty terrible. the lens is oval!!
if you could make it round, it'd be another story. here's my version

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.