Length of Aluminum Keyboard & Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MacReloaded, Nov 2, 2007.

1. MacReloaded macrumors 6502

MacReloaded

Hey guys,

I am looking forward on buying the 24" 2.8GHz iMac soon, but I have a question. What is the length of the wires of both the aluminum keyboard and the mighty mouse?

Thanks!
    MacReloaded

:)

2. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

The mighty mouse cable is about 2 and a half feet long.

Keyboard is more like 3 feet. My keyboard also came with a 3-foot extension cord that you could use for either the keyboard or the mouse.

But I ordered my keyboard separately -- I'm not sure you get the extension cord with the iMac.

3. Cyclotrode macrumors regular

Cyclotrode

I got my new iMac yesterday (2.8GHz C2E) and there was no extension. I personally didn't need it anyway as everything is set up just like the pictures. :)

I'm sure if someone wants an extension that eBay would more than likely have a few available if they want everything to match.

Just did a check and there are some available.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...7&satitle=apple+keyboard+extension&category0=

4. wackymacky macrumors 68000

wackymacky

If I were you I would consider getting the wireless mouse. Sure it is slightly heavier but tracks better.

I didn't bother with the wireless keyboard due to the lack of numeric key pad, plus I like having a USB port there rather than at the back of my desk where my hub is.

5. wackymacky macrumors 68000

wackymacky

An extension cord included in the box? Not in my part of the world. (New Zealand)

6. MacReloaded thread starter macrumors 6502

MacReloaded

Thanks guys! :D

Hmm... Good idea there. I'll consider it during my purchase. :)