Leopard 10.5 Video Guide Question

Discussion in 'macOS' started by 10th Wonder, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 10th Wonder macrumors regular

When I was watching the Leopard video guide, there was a few things that caught my attetion. Which was when he updated from tiger to leopard it left all his personal files alone. Sorta like an Archive and Install but better than Tigers Archive and Install. But to me it either was an upgrade or how 10.5 add's your files to leopard's binary system files and such.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Number 1.) Grammar is your friend.

Number B.) The only real Fake Steve resides here: http://fakesteve.blogspot.com.

Number Third) It apparently left his files alone while going from Tiger to Leopard. That'd either be a normal upgrade or an Archive & Install. Either way, he'd still have all of his personal files afterwards.

3. 10th Wonder thread starter macrumors regular

There was no reason to bash me for the grammar errors. Because not everyone has PERFECT grammar either or there are others who are worse. I didn't have a clue how to word it properly or whatever. Like I said I was confused by the video guide and putting into a sentence was even harder to explain it.

4. audiored macrumors member

I've noticed there are a lot of snarky b*tches on this forum..

5. 10th Wonder thread starter macrumors regular

True words spoken well! That was the reason I stopped posting at Applenova because of those people. It's even in the forum rules no bashing people for grammar errors I believe.