Leopard and ADS Tech Pyro A/v Link

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by Sborganizer, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Sborganizer macrumors newbie

I recently installed Leopard on my G-5. Although my ADS Tech Pyro A/v Link worked on the old operating system, it is not showing up on the Systems Preference listing. I have talked to APPLE and ADS Tech. APPLE said that it is ADS problem and ADS said that the Pyro unit is not working. Anyone else having similar problems and know a solution?

2. tfrykoda macrumors newbie

ads tech pyro a/v link compatibility with leopard?

I have a macbook with the leopard os and recently purchased pyro a/v link. I am experiencing that same lack of response - the a/v link is not recognized (nothing happens) and so i'm stuck. Have you/are there any possible solutions out there?

3. damiengarnier macrumors newbie

ads tech pyro a/v link compatibility with leopard?

Hi,
    I have the same issue with my MacBook on Leopard :(
    Anyone has a solution???? Please Help! :apple:

4. ScraPerfect macrumors newbie

Yes. I HAD the same issue and FINALLY found a working tech support phone number (909 839 2929). I recommend X113 DAN.

They were shipped with bad firewire cables. If you have a good one to test, turn off everything and then plug in the silver cable. Make sure the dip switches are set correctly-- NOT like indicated in the manual. SHOULD be UP UP DOWN DOWN). Then open imovie and turn on the box and VOILA!

If you call them, they'll walk you thru it AND send a new cable.