Leopard and iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ndwgolf, Jan 1, 2008.

1. ndwgolf macrumors regular

Right now I have the latest version of Tiger and I want to upgrade to leopard, has anyone else done this and if so did they have any problems with iPhone and Leopard working together??
    Thanks

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

3. ndwgolf thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks man

4. thats nice macrumors member

I had a problem with iCal and it not wanting to sync, a lot of other people have had the same issues. However as long as you're running the latest versions of leopard and the iPhone firmware you should be fine.

5. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

I did an erase and install when moving to Leo and havent had any problems. The clean install allowed me to update all my apps to Leo compatible versions to keep the garbage to a minimum.

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've been running Leopard...

for just over two months, and I've not really seen a difference with regards to my iPhones. Though I've been able to download some awesome wallpaper, I've not been able to duplicate Leopard's new "screensavers" on my iPhones; though they look really cool on my MacBooks and Mac Pro. I noticed some printing issues, but those were immediately remedied. As others have said, "syncing" issues with iCal seemed to be commonplace, and currently are non-factors. I'm definitely getting ready for additional iPhone & Leopard workshops, plus the "iPhone Supersession" at Macworld, San Francisco, CA, is coming up in a few weeks! :cool: