Leopard Bug found, don't know what to call it lol

Discussion in 'macOS' started by bluedoggiant, Jan 7, 2008.

1. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Its a bug in Finder/Safari.

here in this picture:
    [​IMG]

there are four computers, a PC, a macbook, and an iMac, there is also another macbook but it is not open, the PC has this weird name, the imac is called imac, the macbook is called white macbook, and the other macbook is called red macbook (cuz it has a red case:rolleyes:). so the macs have their mac symbols, and the PC, has its...um...blue screen of death...:p lol.

here in this picture:
    [​IMG]

when i was uploading an image to photobucket, i noticed that the PC has its weird name and has a PC icon, the imac has its normal iMAC name (thats what its called), but, the two macbook had their right name, but if you notice, they have the PC symbol!! i quickly took a snapshot right on the spot.

What do you guys think of this? a Bug? I would think. really weird, the imac didnt have a PC symbol, click on the image to enlarge it if you dont see the symbols ;).

Also, have you ever encountered this?

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

no bug. sorry. its just a bit of humor having a PC with the BSOD.

and to change the PC's name you'll have to edit its workstation or somesuch on it. i can't remember where or how to exactly... its been awhile since i've used one.

3. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Don't worry about the PC's name, I know how to change, who cares, its a piece of computing **** in the basement thats on 24/7 for no reason:D:p.

Yeah, I can't get over the fact Apple used the BSOD, it always cracks me up, plus they used an old CRT display to show it on!!

NO BUG??? then what is this??