Leopard: Do you like the new default Desktop Background (Aurora)?

Aurora Background: Do you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petvas

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Mannheim, Germany
I am curious to know. Dou you like the new default background? I really have mixed emotions, I cant say I dont like it, still I use my own background. What about you?

malpas

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2007
its a nice wallpaper i just dont like the way the menu bar and dock look on top of the background.

Comment

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
I'm using it at the moment because it's new and different, but I'll go for something more plain when the novelty wears off.

Comment

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
I think it looks really good in the promotional pictures but in person it doesn't work for me. However, I don't have Leopard yet so I've only set it in Tiger.

Comment

Arkanok

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2007
Its not too shabby, but since were on the topic of this wallpaper, does anybody know where this wallpaper is stored, or any of the default wallpapers for that matter? I use a custom wallpaper directory, so I want to dump a few of the Leopard ones in there that I like for a wallpaper rotation.

Comment

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
Its not too shabby, but since were on the topic of this wallpaper, does anybody know where this wallpaper is stored, or any of the default wallpapers for that matter? I use a custom wallpaper directory, so I want to dump a few of the Leopard ones in there that I like for a wallpaper rotation.
Macintosh HD > Library > Desktop Pictures

I really like Aurora.

Comment