Leopard Dock Bugs

Discussion in 'macOS' started by bindigok, Nov 15, 2007.

1. bindigok macrumors regular

I just upgraded, and for the most part everything works well. But the Dock seems to have some problems. Usually I can open force quit and restart the finder, then the dock resets itself. But it doesn't do this in Leopard. Also, when I quit a program, the dock still has the little "light" below it signaling that it's open. When I click the icon it goes away.

But the biggest problem is sometimes, is doesn't who any programs as being open, nor does it respond to any clicking.

Any ideas? I searched the forum and didn't see any fix or report of this problem. My guess is that some programs I have aren't fully updated to Leopard yet (ie. Azureus or Popcorn beta).

Thanks!!

2. MvdM macrumors regular

My dock disappears sometimes

I do not have the same problems, but would like to add my problem to your topic.
    My dock is set to auto hide and sometimes it just does not come back. I have to manually restart the dock process.

3. bindigok thread starter macrumors regular

So far I've found it's only when I have Popcorn beta and Azureus open at the same time. When both are open, the dock freezes up until I restart the computer. Upgrading Leopard didn't seem to help the problem. My guess is those particular programs are not fully Leopard ready.