Leopard Dock on my iPhone

jpsimon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2002
:D i thought this was a pretty brilliant idea... how do you guys like it?

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
I made this theme:

I was rocking it for a while but it got old. It was just too much stuff on the screen for me. :p

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
wooow nice :) im so doing this when i get mine!!! leopard ifone, leopard new 6g ipod, leopard mbp :) laughing

MacMonkee

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2007
UK
I made this theme:

I was rocking it for a while but it got old. It was just too much stuff on the screen for me. :p
I think that looks awesome! but i agree the screen does look a little cluttered. however on a normal iPhone that would probably look even better! I love the menu bar at the top especially

Great job! :D

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
The General. I am interested in only the your dock image. Help me out as I just installer.app my phone this morning?

Thanks

MarkW19

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2002
Surrey, UK
I made this theme:

Don't all the icons there have shadows behind them? Did you incorporate the shadows into your wallpaper? Or are they on Apple's icons anyway...suggesting that as the current home screen background is black (and therefore you can't see the shadows anyway), that Apple will allow future customisation?

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
Don't all the icons there have shadows behind them? Did you incorporate the shadows into your wallpaper? Or are they on Apple's icons anyway...suggesting that as the current home screen background is black (and therefore you can't see the shadows anyway), that Apple will allow future customisation?
The stock icon images have shadows. :)