Leopard for 70 Bucks?

Shorties

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
Southern California
I noticed that they don't sell OSX for 70 Bucks anymore with the educational discount on the apple online store. Will the $70 price remain the same for leopard if I go to my student store on campus?

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
All depends on the school.

Also some people bought the Up-to-date package and may be selling that on.

jbardi

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2005
I'm not a student, but I bought leopard from CompUSA for $99 with a $30 mail in rebate, so I end up paying $69, which is cheaper than you get it with student discount.

davenet

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2004
San Luis Obispo, CA
I'm not a student, but I bought leopard from CompUSA for $99 with a $30 mail in rebate, so I end up paying $69, which is cheaper than you get it with student discount.
How'd you pull that one off? I got the CompUSA email last week selling it for $99, but that was AFTER the mail-in rebate. Did someone screw up your local store or was there another deal I wasn't aware of?

David

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
you should be a student. :p

Canerican

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2006
My school is $69 but they sell out every time I go! They are getting another shipment in on Monday or Tuesday (and no tax is a nice bonus, NY State already takes enough)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.