Leopard in New Macs on the 26th

Discussion in 'macOS' started by mashinhead, Oct 20, 2007.

1. mashinhead macrumors 68020

I know that leopard will be in new macs on the 26th in the apple store. i know this isn't likely, but is it possible that they will be in new macs at other stores. i want to buy one from best buy. I've been waiting for leopard to get a new imac.

2. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

Doubtful

Not likely. You'd have to pay $9.95 for Apple to send it to you in the mail.

3. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

Best Buy? I doubt it. When I was there, the whole apple section was a card table with an iMac sitting on it. CompUSA might have it, or might give a free upgrade CD with it. Not too sure, though.

4. Bigsam411 macrumors member

Best Buy will be getting Leopard in the new macs on the 26th, for the stores that have an apple display. The apple Rep is just going to slip the dvds in the boxes of all the macs that day.

I agree that some have just a cheap table But the majority of best buys with apple have a dedicated section with a large table filled with almost the entire mac lineup, a wall full of accessories and software, and a huge black wall with two apple logos on either side of a huge tv looping a video. Some stores even have a genius bar That is staffed by an apple employee. The one I work at has the apple employee but sadly no genius bar we just dont have enough room for it.

5. 4ndr3w macrumors regular

Apple retail stores will have an upgrade bundled with all new Macs on the 26th, even before 6pm. Buy a new Mac, get Leopard early.