Leopard Login Screen?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by billabong, Oct 18, 2007.

1. billabong macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if the Leopard Login screen looks any different? Haven't seen any screen shots of this.... Are we going to have to wait till the 26th to find out.

2. macpro2000 macrumors 6502a

3. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

i think he means the background and UI n stuff. im pretty sure it just has the default leopard space desktop and the same login box as tiger but with the new theme.

4. billabong thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah I was just wondering what the new UI looked like... Guess I'll wait till the 26th.

5. billabong thread starter macrumors 6502

I found this, guess this might be what it will look like...

[​IMG]

6. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

haha that looks nothing like it! thats just a mockup that some idiot thought the login screen would look like after seeing leopard at wwdc07. why would anyone develop a window that transparent.... pfffh stupid

ive seen the login screen in a screenshot that someone posted in another mac forum. unfortunately i cant remember where it was and i now cant find it!.... lost forever in the internets!

but from what i remember the login window is just like tiger's but with the new unified UI and the background is the purple space aura that leopard uses as default in the final version. just like tiger uses aqua blue as default for the desktop and login window. but i cant remember if the apple logo has changed or not.

7. ThomasShaped macrumors regular

It's like the Tiger one only the unified grey look with no pinstripes.. There's a picture somewhere (AppleInsider or something) but I can't remember where..

8. Brianstorm91 macrumors 65816

Brianstorm91

Has Apple

changed the default background to the Space one?
    I much prefer that to the grass, it just didn't.. work for me.

9. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

yes, i believe so. it's the space one now, and i agree, it's much better than the grass one

10. Brianstorm91 macrumors 65816

Brianstorm91

Must be a plug for Time Machine ;)