Leopard may becoming an Airbus A330

Discussion in 'macOS' started by gustavopi, Jun 19, 2009.

1. gustavopi macrumors member

Oance again, I spend ours trying to configuring it and make it work. A lot of time wasted becouse macosx is becoming 'smart', and I must becoming stupid!

The printer was there, system located it but nothing about queue window. Could not found a list of drivers allready installed to check - not even the usb option appears. Course, the printer was burned - but the port was still working (shows at the usb tree, but zero communication). System could not see this trouble, and should not! I should see things and make a decision!

Guys of Apple spend a lot of energy to create a system that crash when I need it the most! They should concern with other things and let my brain do the brain's job!

The world is not a beautifull blue sky, and the robotic Airbus will keep terrorizing pilots trying to do a man's job: thinking!

Hope Apple think different...

2. vincebio macrumors 6502a

vincebio

i think you should change your thread title, given recent events no?

i replied to your post in a moment of utter rage until i read your post again.....

3. gorjan macrumors 6502

4. iMacmatician macrumors 601

That's what I was thinking.

5. gustavopi thread starter macrumors member

That's was 'half' in english. No time for a perfect translation. You may ask for what you couldn't understing.

What exactly you don't like at my thread title?

Do like me, calm down and write...

6. OZMP macrumors 6502

How can you not see what is wrong with your thread title given what has recently gone on in the world(crumbled Airbus). How can you be that insensitive, and then ask for help from people?

Also, I don't expect everyone to have perfect English, but if you recognize that you have made mistakes, why not spend just a couple of minutes correcting them?

7. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Once again... another bad analogy :(

[​IMG]

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

8. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple