Leopard on G5' Questions

NeoMac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
I had some questions regarding Leopard and running it on an iMac G5. Does anyone know if I will be able to run Photobooth and front row on my iMac. I have the model without the built in iSight. And the same goes for front row, do you think I will be able to do that? Thanks.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
It depends if these apps are bundled with Leopard... Apart from a lack of iSight, your machine meets the minimum system requirements easily, and probably will for whatever version of these apps are out during Leopard's reign. :)

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
mad jew said:
It depends if these apps are bundled with Leopard... Apart from a lack of iSight, your machine meets the minimum system requirements easily, and probably will for whatever version of these apps are out during Leopard's reign. :)

His machine has an iSight...

crees!

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2003
MD/VA/DC
NeoMac said:
I had some questions regarding Leopard and running it on an iMac G5. Does anyone know if I will be able to run Photobooth and front row on my iMac. I have the model without the built in iSight. And the same goes for front row, do you think I will be able to do that? Thanks.
Hell. I EXPECT my PowerBook G4 to be able to run Leopard and all said apps.