Leopard-only Apps?

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
Now that Leopard is here, I suspect we'll see people taking advantage of the new developer tools and Core Animation VERY soon...

So does anyone know of any Leopard-exclusive apps in the works or already out now? I wanna see some of this stuff in action on my pretty new operating system.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
I seem to remember something about delicious library 2 being Leopard only but that was a long time ago so may be recalling incorrectly.

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
I seem to remember something about delicious library 2 being Leopard only but that was a long time ago so may be recalling incorrectly.
You are correct. Delicious Library 2 has been expected to make the rounds shortly after Leopard's release... not sure when exactly, though.

REBELinBLUE

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2007
London, UK
Delicious Library 2 and Textmate 2, both of which I am eagerly awaiting, Delicious Library 2 for all the new features and Textmate 2 for bug fixes (Thankfully I came across a plugin called ReMate a few days ago which solves my network problems for the time being).

eternus

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2008
So, did this ever happen? I'm trying to find any apps that are either new to or upgraded to Leopard and now only available for Leopard. If I've got Leopard, I'd like to take advantage of all its neat new features. So far I've found:

Anxiety - requires new iCal interaction
Candybar (as stated already)
Cocktail

There were a few in the MacHeist bundle too, I think they were:

VectorDesigner
Coversutra

and now i can't remember the others.